Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I've just been Tagged........

by the wonderful Debs! Cheers me dear! Here's my answers:

Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Care assistant in residential home for the elderly
2. Au pair
3. Chief cashier & banker at Superdrug
4. Research scientist (pharmacologist)

Four Movies I would watch over and over
1. The Princess Bride
2. Breakfast At Tiffanys
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. Pretty Woman

Four Places I have lived
1. Gravesend/Higham, Kent
2. Nova Scotia, Canada
3. Sunderland
4. Cambridge

Four TV shows I love to watch
1. Inspector Morse
2. CSI
3. Doctor Who
4. Silent Witness

Four places I've been on vacation
1. Canada (from east to west)
2. USA (visited 21 states, most frequently is North Carolina - penfriend of 20 years lives there)
3. Fiji
4. New Zealand

Four Web sites I visit regularly
1. UKS
2. BBC news
3. Little Cottage Crafts
4. Yahoo mail

Four of my favourite foods
1. Toad in the hole
2. Green & Blacks vanilla ice cream
3. Mashed potato
4. Crispy aromatic duck!

Places I'd rather be right now
1. Off yomping - stopping at a pub for lunch (of course!!!)
2. Scrapbooking with the jellie babes
3. On holiday
4. Bed!!!!!

Four things that make me smile
1. Seeing family and friends
2. A great joke
3. Seeing a chocolate lab
4. Being on holiday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Debs said...

Wahoooo scrapping with the jellies ... how many more days Allie?

8:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home