Monday, August 28, 2006

I'd like a dog.............

.....having grown up with a dog in the house from the age of 7 until I left home, it's the one thing I really do miss. So, everytime I visit friends or family, you'll normally see me at some point giving the dog a cuddle & also getting my camera out for a photo!!! This was taken in June 2006, by my hubby, whilst visiting our friends in Yadkinville (I know, I know! There really is a place called Yadkinville!), North Carolina. The photo is of Sawyer who is a huge bundle of fun and energy - if I could have brought him home with me, I would have. You see my friends are foster parents for the Yadkin County Humane Society and Sawyer is a foster animal, looking for a home where he'll be showered with lots of love. Fingers crossed he'll find that home soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Queensland Lakes said...

Sawyer is very cute....
My Lucy and Hudson would like to play with Sawyer... he looks like fun.

11:24 am  
Blogger Debs said...

LOST? ... i was thinking along the Tom Sawyer lines. What a fab pic Allie ... I like the angle of your face in the photo .. oh and the dog is cute too!

3:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home