Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Silly hat............


.....don't you just love older brothers?!!! At Christmas in 2002, my dear brother gave me my present with this HUGE smile on his face! I had an inkling that all was not 'right' and my suspicions were confirmed when I opened the gift - this pink hat!!!!!! He told me that I had to wear it when I went on my honeymoon and wanted proof! My soon to be husband, said that he couldn't believe that his girlfriend would wear something like that, to which my Mum reminded him, that by the time I wore it, I'd be his wife!!!!!!! This photo is not from my honeymoon (I'll have to dig that one out later), but because I (thankfully) have a good sense of humour, I wore it again when I went ski-ing at Sunshine in Alberta, Canada in January 2004 & 2005! Hope that it's brought a smile to your face!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks perfectly normal to me ;)

Love ginger xxx

4:07 pm  
Blogger Tracie H said...

Tee Heee heeeee! Im smiling!

8:53 pm  
Blogger Debs said...

Love this hat Allie dahlink ... hope I wouldn't offend by saying it suits you! LOL. There is a certain other peron I know whose name I won't mention (wink wink) who would wear a hat like that...

7:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home