Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Just Watching.........


.....and chillin' out!!!!! This photo is from Busch Gardens in Tampa (June 2006), where due to Tropical Storm Alberto hitting Tampa the previous day, the park had very few people visiting - so for me - absolutely ideal!!!!!!!

I'm getting very excited, as tomorrow I'm off to the Bumper Bedford Scrapbooking Weekend, run by the Scrapaholic team. THREE whole days to scrapbook with my Mum and her friend. I've got lots of photos printed off, just need to finish making my badge and pack my tote!! Doing the happy dance as we speak! 8-)

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracie H said...

Enjoy your weekend with MWG and dont forget to share with us your creations :)

8:52 pm  
Blogger Debs said...

OK Missus you've been home 24hours and we've not had an update or photo Missus!!

7:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home