Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Post of 2006.........

Well, Christmas is over and the New Year celebrations will be held tonight, though I must admit, that we don't bother with New Year! 8-) By midnight, I hope to be in bed asleep and not coughing my head off, or having to blow my nose, or even needing another drink for my sore throat, or just feeling miserable because 2 of my wisdom teeth are playing up!

Even with all of this and feeling a little more sorry for myself than I should, I still had a lovely Christmas 8-) It was great to catch up on the in laws, see our nephew again (9 weeks old, weighed 8lbs 5ozs at birth and is now 14lbs!), catch up with my brother, his wife and my Dad and then see my Mum & Step-dad. It was a busy week, but I LOVE Christmas!!!!

What I feel even better about is that I still have another week off work!!!!! This Wednesday (3rd), it will be our fourth wedding anniversary! 8-) I can't believe how the time flies past - I've attached a couple of photos from our day below - it was just the 2 of us on a resort in Fiji - magical!






And just to finish the year with a bang..........................................................

Can you tell what it is yet?!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)





5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

oh my god hunny, woweeeeeeeeeee many congrats hunny to you both, and i so wanna give you a hug now lol lol

happy new year !

1:25 am  
Blogger Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

OMG you 're expecting!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN-BD_TASTIC HUN!!!
I bet you are thrilled!!! WHen are you due? OMG OMG omG!!!

11:56 am  
Blogger ally said...

huge congrats to you both. sending you all huge hugs xxx

1:52 pm  
Blogger Tracie H said...

OMG!!!!!!!! How behind with bloggin am I....whoooo hoooooo a baby....a new baby jellie babe!
Sending hugs and ooddles of love to you both.....and grannie wine gum too!
Txx

3:13 pm  
Blogger MWG said...

The cat is out of the bag now (so to speak) I'm just so thrilled I could skip to 'there' and back

Love xxx

8:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home