Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Power Colour

Got this from Anns blog, about finding out what Power Colour you are, so thought that I'd answer the questions and see what fell out! 8-)

And it turns out that I am BLUE!

Your Power Color Is Blue

Relationships and feelngs are the most important things to you.
You are empathetic and accepting - and good at avoiding conflict.
If someone close to you is in pain, it makes you hurt as well.
You try to heal the ones you love with your kind and open heart.


Actually, it's spot on! I avoid conflict, as I detest arguing/raised voices & emotionally I know that sometimes I give too much of myself, but if it helps someone else, then that's worth it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracie H said...

Im blue too!
Youve been tagged BTW!
Check out my blog for the rules!
Txx

3:10 am  
Blogger Debs said...

Allie you're definitely a true blue BIG hearted much loved girlie

9:03 am  
Blogger Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Glad you enjoyed the power colour game - everyone I know has been got "spot-on"

9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home