Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Met Guy & Another Retreat Looms!!!!!!!

This past weekend my hubby and I visited his parents and also called in to see our new nephew, Guy. He weighed 8lbs 12ozs last week and has a good pair of lungs on him!!!!!! Did take some photos, but with a film camera, so will be a while before I can post a piccie, sorry!! Had a cuddle though & just loved how soft his hair was!!!!!! 8-)

This weekend, Mum & I are off to Leicester for ANOTHER Scrapbooking Retreat!!! This is a Scrapaholic one and think that there are smaller numbers this time, which means that should be able to say hello to everyone!!!!!

The only downside to being away this weekend, is that I have not slept in my own bed at the weekend since 14-15th October. Don't get me wrong, I love to go and visit friends & family, but sometimes, it's just lovely to have a weekend at home, pottering about!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracie H said...

Have a fab weekend Allie.
Txx

11:55 pm  
Blogger Queensland Lakes said...

Have a fantastic weekend - make sure you put some of your handiwork on the blog....

7:13 pm  
Blogger Kelly said...

so did you have lots of fun at leicester then, cant wait to see your pages :D

9:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home