Friday, October 06, 2006

It's Friday!!!!!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I am so pleased that it's Friday today 8-) Yesterday was the first 'late' training session, so I didn't get home and into bed before 11pm. That may not sound late, but the problem is that I am still so wired, re-playing some of the points and drills that we've just done, which usually means that I don't fall asleep much before midnight 8-(

The other issue is that as my body knows I have to be up early, it wakes me up at 4am, to see if I'd like to leave my lovely warm bed - I think not!!!!!! I mean, what has happened to the weather recently? It's gone so cold at night, that I had to have a hot water bottle for me feet!!!! 8-) Hubby does complain about me trying to warm cold tootsies on him LOL!!!!! Serves him right for being a furnace of heat!!!!!

I'd love to be able to have a lie in tomorrow, but have to be on the road at 7:30am to drive to Bluewater, as I HAVE to get an outfit for my brothers wedding, which is in 2 weeks time! I've got from 9am to 2:30pm available to find an outfit + shoes + handbag + hat.............HELP!!!!!!!!! Well, if I can't find anything, then a black bin liner it is!!!!!!! 8-)



I'm not joking!!!!!!!! LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Hope you found an outfit Allie, else I am very much looking forward to seing how you embellish a bin liner for a wedding!!

11:02 pm  
Blogger Debs said...

OK so I'm a bit late catching up and know by now you have found an outfit...all we need now Missus is the pics ...pleeez.
I think you should forget the hot water bottle and take full advantage of your in bed foot-heater-upper ... #wink#

9:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home