Sunday, January 07, 2007

Back to work tomorrow...............

After 2 weeks off, we're back to work tomorrow & neither DH or I are looking forward to it 8-) It's the trying to remember quite what you were doing and getting back into the rising early etc! I spent the first week of the holiday getting up at 6am, but with having a cold etc, one morning I went back to bed at 7:30 and slept for another 2 and a half hours! Recently, it's been 8am at least before I've dragged my butt out of bed!

Thanks to Kelly, Ann and Ally for their comments and in answer to the question - 23rd June 8-)

Right, well I shall have to go - the wonderful world (not!) of food shopping beckons, along with running a few errands. Take it easy everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracie H said...

You kept that quiet!
Conragtulations hun.....sending loads of wub, huggles and mad booby squishes.
Txxxxx

3:39 pm  
Blogger kiwirach said...

OMG OMG OMG....congratulations....how wonderful allie!!!.

4:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home