Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

Well, as predicted, didn't make it to midnight last night! I did happen to watch Grumpy Old New Year on BBC2 though & laughed my head off! LOL! Some of the things they were saying were just sooooooo true!

I found this on one of the blog things about birthdays and thought I'd give it a go.......




Your Birthdate: November 29



You have the mind of an artist, even if you haven't developed the talent yet.

Expressive and aware, you enjoy finding new ways to share your feelings.

You often feel like you don't fit in - especially in traditional environments.

You have big dreams. The problem is putting those dreams into action.



Your strength: Your vivid imagination



Your weakness: Fear of failure



Your power color: Coral



Your power symbol: Oval



Your power month: November


When I read the first line, I thought this is so right - no, I have not found my talent yet, but I'll keep searching!!!!!!!

Hope your heads aren't too sore or tummies too upset!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

No sore head or poorly tummy for me I assure you. Happy New Year and do you know you share your birthday with my daughter?

11:54 am  
Blogger Queensland Lakes said...

oppps.....serious lack of updates from me eh!!!.
happy new year!!.

if you pop over to ali & ians blog you should see some wedding pics now!!.

i'll update from london!.

luv rach!.

6:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home