Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Still shattered.......

.....from the scrapbooking weekend! Had a fabulous time away, got far more done than anticipated and even won 3rd prize for a layout that I did using Chatterbox products! So surprised! My prize was a 6x6 canvas - I've done one canvas of my friend Heather as a Christmas gift for her parents, so will look forward to using the new one soon!

Was too dark to take photos of the layouts that I completed this morning - must mean that winter is on its way again 8-(
However, will endeavour to take some after work - I'm getting hassle from my jellie babe team mates that they've not seen what Mum & I have been up to!!!!
Shall just finish up with a Happy Birthday Emily wish. She is 2 today! 8-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

hi Allie so pleased to meet up at the weekend and well done on your prize xxxxx

10:23 am  
Blogger Debs said...

Aw thanks for the birthday wishes darl.
WOOOWOOO for winning a prize, think you may have to take some layouts to work so you can photograph then at lunchtime LOL

7:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home