Monday, October 02, 2006

Whoo-hoo!!!!!!!

Seems as though I have not posted for AGES!!!!!! The weekend before last was my sister in law to be's hen-do. It involved going for some pampering, before a meal out. Had a wonderful time, but have not yet had a chance to get the film developed, so watch this space!!!!!! 8-)

Had another toughish week at work, but kept trying to apply the 90/10 principle and not 'just react' to situations. Finally got my appraisal document out the way - always find it hard, but it's done and dusted now, so will look forward and try my best for the next 12 months. 8-)

This past weekend I've been on the Grade 4 Referee (theory) course for volleyball. Two days of learning rules and signals, with an exam at the end of the second day 8-( Now exams and me are not firm friends (is anyone?!!!), but I have sat in a Chemistry exam before (at uni, before you all think I was only 13!), and was looking at the front sheet, thinking, "what's my name?"!!!!!!!!! It was only because my lecturer came over and used my name, that I could fill that box in!!!!! Anyway, I digress........mmm, saying that, it's my blog, so I guess I can!!! Just fast-forward to the bit at the end, for those that want to know the reason for my whoo-hoo!!!!!

We were told that we wouldn't find out the results for 3-4 weeks, that you need 80% to pass and so I was preparing myself for some torture - you know the mind games that you play with yourself, convincing yourself that you answered something wrongly, that because you had to change the seat you were in, it'll all go wrong etc. So imagine my surprise at an e-mail sent late last night..........

Allie:

Couldn't find anything wrong with your exam, despite trying really hard.
Excellent paper - congrats.



WHOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OK, so I know it isn't much in the grand scheme of life and stuff, but it sure put a HUGE smile on my face this morning!!!!!!

Hope that this has put a smile on your face too, oh and I know some people out there that will need some {{{{HUGS}}}}}, so these were for you! 8-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Debs said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO What a star pupil you are! Congrats and BIG pats on the back for you Missus. ROFL at you forgetting your name ... now why doesn't that surprise me somehow?

4:02 pm  
Blogger Tracie H said...

Congrats again Allie...you A* pupil you
Txx

6:21 pm  
Blogger Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

What excellant news Allie, well done you! and if you think forgetting your name is bad, I answered my entire O-Level German in French!! (would have got a B if it were a French exam I was told!) sadly a U as it German!!

11:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home