Wednesday, January 10, 2007

News finally filters out!!!!!!!!

It took nearly a week, but I think that the news is finally out to family & friends, though it's not as widely known at work yet! Thank you to everyone for their congratulations and support, it means a great deal to me 8-)

Thought that I would attach the photo that hubby annotated from our 12 week scan! As for the pink colour he chose, I think that was more for contrast! We don't know yet what we're having, but hope to find out next month at the 20 week scan 8-)

Halfway through my first week back and I'm already shattered! Oh well, getting those early nights in whilst I still can!!!!!

Hope you and yours are well. Byeeeeeeeeee. Axx

7 Comments:

Blogger ally said...

hope you are feeling less tired soon! xxx (i'm still waiting lol)

6:15 pm  
Blogger mel said...

Congratulations :D:D:D

I hope it all goes well for you :)

Mel
XX

10:37 pm  
Blogger Debs said...

Oh Allie ... tooo cute! Love the labelled scan. Well I have a whole bag of stuff here if it's a girl!!!!!!

6:30 am  
Blogger Tracie H said...

Tis all exciting stuff....I am so very pleased for you both and especially for Granny!
Tx

3:04 pm  
Blogger Kelly said...

bless that scan , so cute love it !!!!!!!! me getting broody lol yep but can i make do with a squidge in june lol

3:45 pm  
Blogger Caz said...

Congratulations Allie! Such wonderful news.

11:23 am  
Blogger Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

The tiredness will pass Allie - and then it will come back again - for around, oh...the rest of your life!!! Kidding - kids are fab, can't wait for my no3 to arrive xx

11:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home