Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Where's the bump?........There it is!!!!!


People are always commenting that from the back, I don't look pregnant, so when I turn around it can be a bit of a shock! So, hubby took these 3 photos in the garden on Sunday, when I was 37+1

From this time last week, the belly has increased another half an inch, so it does still continue to grow!!!

Then this is the head on photo. When I was walking in town yesterday, the number of people who were staring at me! Anyone would think I had a second head! I have to say though that this hot weather isn't doing my ankles and feet any good! The only shoes I can get on are my crocs!

I've just seen the weather report for this weekend and it looks like its going to be very warm again! Oh well, I can just be barefoot and pregnant! LOL!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

sending huge hugs, not long now hunny, how exciting xxx

10:30 pm  
Blogger Mandy said...

Ohhhh Allie you look fit to burst lol! Hope the hot weather isn't too unbearable. Maybe you can get D. to put a hose on you in the garden - could be practice for the not too distant future.

10:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Practice for the future??? I do hope that's a reference to filling paddling pools and not a comment on my never watering the borders.... ;-}

7:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home