Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mothering Sunday.......

DH and I travelled down to Kent on Saturday to visit my Mum for the weekend. On Mothering Sunday we went to The Lion pub in Farningham (I think!), and met with my brother and sister-in-law for lunch. We all ate lunch here last year, as well as taking a photo of Mum, my brother & I, so the photo just had to be taken again!!!!! The 2007 version is below!



It was fab to catch up with everyone again and in 14 weeks time I could have my own little one to run me ragged!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger kiwirach said...

lovely photo of you all allie. gosh, can't believe how quickly the time has flown and how soon a lil T will be here!!.

7:20 am  
Blogger Debs said...

Oh what a gorgeous pic of the three of you Allie!! ~~waving~~ and blowing kisses to bubsy

7:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home