Friday, April 27, 2007

And it's getting bigger!!!!!!!!!!!



This is me at 28+3, so about 3 and a half weeks ago - I know, I'm a very bad blogger at the moment! 8-) As you can see, I've expanded a lot since the previous photo and for those that made the comments, I've left my head on this time!!!

I'm 31+6 today and off to the Doodlin' Daisies Weekend Crop. Looking forward to going, as this is my last weekend retreat prior to Busby arriving and I get to see another fellow jellie - Debs!

House is still in chaos, but will post some piccies shortly of what work has already been completed - still a lot to do!

Best news is that my penfriend had her baby daughter - Cora last week - wish I could just pop over to North Carolina for a quick cuddle!!!!! Congratulations G&D!! 8-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home