Wednesday, September 05, 2007

11 Weeks Old Today!

I can't believe that it's been so long since I've updated the blog and that Morgan is 11 weeks old today! LOL! 8-) Morgan is gaining weight for England still, so has the hamster look about him!!!
This was taken when he was about a month old, just before his bath.
Another before his bath photo, though I won't tell you what he did the other end shortly after this was taken!!!!! 8-)
Morgan takes after his Dad in the stretching department & I love to see him arch is back and stick his bum out!!!
This is Morgan and I taken at the beginning of August. As you'll notice, Morgan wasn't a happy chappy at the time!
This was taken when Morgan was nearly 10 weeks old. He was weighed at 9 weeks and was 13lbs 14ozs! ;o So, he'd almost doubled his birthweight!
Then this is our family of three!

Morgan is getting quite the social life! He's completed a course of baby massage classes, he attends baby yoga classes, starts baby swimming next week and meets up with both the NCT babies as well as the twins of my friend!! He has now met all of his great-grandparents, grandparents and aunts and uncles & his cousin. Only extended family left!

Well, it's nearly time for his next feed, so best finish off and get myself sorted! Hope everyone is well, love to all. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger Queensland Lakes said...

He is just the cutest little fella....sending you lots of Aussie love xx Ali

10:18 am  
Blogger MWG said...

Can't wait for my next visit, I am one besotted Grandma :)

1:11 pm  
Blogger Eralc said...

So lovely to see some recent piictures of Morgan Allie

I hope that you are enjoying me a Mum and keeping well

Best Wishes to you all

CLare aka Eralc on UKS

7:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home