Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mummys Little Soldier and His Funky Pants!!!!!

Just thought that I'd share a couple of piccies of Squirt, who at 13 weeks today is getting bigger! He was weighed last week and was 16lbs 1oz! Which means that as he crossed the 91st centile, we had to go and see the GP to discuss his gaining weight (was born on the 25th). The upshot is that we're now stretching his feeds out to every 4 hours instead of every 3 between 7am and 7pm. However, I don't think that she believed me when I said that I hadn't started weaning! Grrrrr!!!!

Anyway, here's 2 piccies of our wee man. The first is wearing a top that I just had to buy as my Mum always refered to my brother as Mummys Little Tin Soldier!!!!!! Which seeing as he's over 6 foot tall, just makes me chuckle!!!!!!

The second photo is of Morgan wearing his Dalmatian Dots Minky pocket nappy from Blueberry Diapers. Doesn't he look scrummy?!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

He does indeed look scrummy! Love those diapers (see I've gone all USA! lol), in fact he could almost be Bam Bam!!! xox

10:02 pm  
Blogger Alison Docherty said...

oh Aliie he looks scrummy those pants just have me giggling that is sure a photo to show his girlfriend when he is 18!!!!!

7:09 am  
Blogger kiwirach said...

Allie, young M looks like hes having agreat laugh with his funky pants on!!.

6:39 pm  
Blogger Tracie H said...

OMGoodness....he is just so darn cute....I love his pants!
T.x.x.x

8:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home