Sunday, September 23, 2007

Daddy Buys Morgan Some Winter Hats!

So, as summer seems to have been and gone - well I believe that it did come, albeit for a very short time! It was time to go and get Morgan a winter hat to keep his wonky bonce warm and protect those ears from the wind. Knowing that Mummy would probably buy something silly, I passed on the responsibility to Daddy and he bought two!
The first was this deerstalker hat, which makes me think of the film Fargo! Though do think Morgan looks quite cute in it!!!

The other wouldn't go amiss on the ski slopes! But we thought he looked fabulous in it! As I said in a previous post - he'll be photographed doing or wearing many silly things! Oops, sorry son!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracie H said...

Totally adorable and I lurve his hat!

T.x.x

11:16 am  
Blogger Mandy said...

Gosh A. he is just growing sooo quickly! xx

10:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home