Thursday, September 14, 2006

Circle Journal Packed and Ready to Go!

I am participating in my first ever Circle Journal (CJ) on UKScrappers, in a team called Pic 'N' Mix! My theme is "Silly Things I Said" and believe me I had quite a few stories to choose from!!!! LOL In the end I chose the tentacle story and the tyre story. I hope that they'll make my fellow team members laugh when they read them!!! I thought that I'd include some photos of my CJ:


This is the cover & I must acknowledge and say thank you again to Tracie (a fellow jellie) who has allowed me to scraplift elements of her Book of Me Cover - thanks hun! 8-)
Used We R Memory Keepers papers & alphabet - aren't they yummy?!!!!!!


This is the sign in page, where each team member has to complete a tag, you can see mine in the bottom corner. Had a HUGE problem with the printer last night - took 90 minutes to print the photo on my tag! Was about to take a sledgehammer to the printer in disgust, but thought, better not!!!! LOL

This last page is actually the "Rules" page, where you can tell the other members if they have to use something, or how you'd like them to do their pages. My only stipulations were; A) NO holographic paper & B) Ribbon and/or fibre is a must!!! Must add that this is NOT my handwriting, but a font called Pea Gretchie. Which is almost identical to how my penfriend Gretchen writes - spooky huh?!!! Hubby says he finds it difficult to read, I think he just needs better glasses!!!!!!! 8-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

loving the cj Allie, it looks fab xxx

12:01 am  
Blogger Debs said...

WOWZERS Allie darl' .. that CJ looks fantastic!

8:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home