Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Still Plodding Along.........

Well, things are just plodding along, I had a break from UKS recently for a few reasons, mainly hormones kicking in and getting wound up by things. UKS can be very addictive and there are some aspects that seem to drive me up the wall very quickly - must admit that patience isn't always my strongest virtue!!!!!!! I try to remember that UKS is open for all to read, so try to not say too much of anything specific!!!!! Although saying that, my DH stalks me and tells me what I've said and where!!!!! LOL!

DH is enjoying reading a blog by a guy that he swears is living some of his life! Meet Grendel (aka Scrapbook Widower - http://scrapbook-widower.blogspot.com/) - sorry can't do links in safari!

Am counting down the days until my next scan, where I hope that things will still be progressing as they should 8-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

i can understand about having a break too, im trying that at the min but i hope all is well and big huggles to you all x0x0x0x

5:12 pm  
Blogger kiwirach said...

i'm enjoying reading that blog as well allie...hes a very funny writer!

9:55 am  
Blogger Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

keep plodding hun, worth the wait!
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow xx

12:12 pm  
Blogger Debs said...

Hullo Darl'
Just popping in 'cos I'm getting so excited for tomorrows scan ... do we get to find out if lil' bump is a Master or a Miss?
Hope your day is blissful.
MWAH

7:53 am  
Blogger "Grendel" said...

Just surfing the net doing a survey - shall I keep blogging about Srappers or not?

12:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home