Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Quick Update

I'm at work and without a scanner, so will just say that we had our 20 week scan this morning and all is well 8-) It appears that its femur is slightly below average length for its gestation, but that its head circumference is VERY much larger than average! Mmmmmmmmm, think I may need an epidural!!! LOL!!!!

We did find out the flavour, but am still trying to inform all the family that need to know, prior to the watching world!!!

Will put some scan piccies on later, but will say that the sonographer thought it was a little 'pickle' as she had to keep chasing it around to get the measurements and check everything out!!!! I think it's a hyperactive one in there!!!!!!! 8-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Debs said...

Yay so glad everything went well at the scan ... will be good and wait my turn to hear the news LOL. As to the epidural ... all I can say is the drugs get my vote!

3:15 pm  
Blogger kiwirach said...

glad all went well hunni xx

7:49 pm  
Blogger Queensland Lakes said...

Hey Allie - I am so pleased things are going well - it has been fantstic to read your progress, can't wait to find out if it is a lil miss or master! - will keep my eyes peeled on your blog! - sending you loads of love (& Australian Sunshine!) xxx Ali

7:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home