Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've Been Tagged......

.....by Ann, where I have to share 7 facts about me - some random and some weird! So, here goes!!!!

1. SPIDERS - I'm not only terrified of them in real life, BUT, I cannot watch programmes of them, OR look at pictures of them in magazines. In fact, hubby has to fold over or tear out pages with them on! When at uni (and he wasn't around), I was reading a magazine and there was a HUGE tarantula on 1 page, I screamed, flung the mag away from me and had to get a fellow housemate to tear the page out, and dispose of it in her bin!!! What a wuss huh?!!!!

2. COCONUT - The smell of this can make me physically SICK! I've never liked it and one of my ideas of torture is a thai restaurant!!!!!!! 8-)

3. COTTON/FABRIC - I HAVE to run cotton (or fabric, but cotton is the best!) items through either my fingers OR my toes!!!!!!! When I lay in bed, I have part of the pillowcase entwined in my fingers and some of the duvet between each of my toes!!!!!! If I'm in a store, I'll go by the racks of clothes & run the sleeves/legs of the items through my fingers!!! Bizarre huh?!!! 8-)

4. CLOTHES TAGS - I CAN'T STAND seeing a tag poking up from someones clothes & have approached strangers in the street with "I'm sorry, but I have to do this......your tag is out", before putting it back!!!!! If I have one that continues to offend, it gets CUT OUT!!!!!

5. TOILET FACILITIES - I ALWAYS check out the toilet facilities wherever I go!!!!! My Mum says I'm nosey, I'd like to say inquisitive!!!!!!! 8-)

That's enough weird ones, now a couple of random ones!

6. TATTOO - I have one of a blue bug on my left shoulder.

7. PENFRIEND - I have had a penfriend for almost 22 years now and we had our first borns exactly 9 weeks apart!

2 Comments:

Blogger Debs said...

I never knew you had a tattoo!!!!!!
Dxxx

12:24 pm  
Blogger Mandy said...

Girl you are seriously weird ;o))) but I luv ya just the same lol! xox

11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home